Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CHANGE: It Starts With Me

I can make a change!!!
You too can make a change!!!
WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The change is in our hands!!!!!!!!!


Nothing is permanent in this world.There is always a change. How can I make a CHANGE???First, I will start it with MYSELF. I will change my bad attitude and I will be good. I will now help my parents in doing the household chores. I will obey them whatever they say. Second, I will make a change on the ENVIRONMENT . I will not throw wastes on the bodies of water.Now and then I will clean the surroundings. I will plant more trees in order to have protection. This will help us in times of calamities because this will absorb water.I will not burn garbage in order not to deplete the ozone layer and to save mother EARTH. Lastly, to my fellow men. I will treat them as my family.

IT IS NOW THE TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE!!!!!

0 comments: